CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Beginning.....

Teddy was born Dec 10, 2008. He was 8 weeks premature and remained in the NICU for a month. He stopped breathing shortly after birth and had apnea spells until he was released to come home. His diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy was hard to deal with at first. His Daddy is deployed to Afghanistan and I have had to deal with the multitude of appointments on my own. I can only imagine the fear his Daddy has as he is not here to talk to the doctors so he could completely understand..Teddy recently got his AFO's and hand splints, although they need to modify the hand splints still. I am learning to cope with the hectic doctor appointment schedule...I have no choice. I recently came to the realization that this is something we are going to have to handle the rest of our lives so I have no choice but to continue on as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment